........................................check out my cake blog here!



Friday, January 28, 2011

Where I come from...

This is a cause for traffic. "Traffic" meaning three or four cars waiting to pass a slow-moving tractor - and it is quite possible that you would know/be related to the driver.

This, however, is what I did this morning. It really might just give me ulcers. I hate big roads. I hate big roads with lots of cars. And I hate not knowing where in the h*** I am going.
Thank goodness I could rely on my ChrisChris (yup, husband is my GPS - good thing he wasn't in a meeting.)
***
So, when you see that slow moving "what in the heck are they doing" car - it's probably me. Be nice.

7 comments:

Battfam said...

We just weren't cut out to be city girls, were we. Hang in there!

Battfam said...

I forgot to say that we got your Christmas card today. I loved your family picture. Thanks for thinking of us.

Mardi said...

Sorry the Christmas card was late, but I am glad that you got it! You win FIRST price for being my best commenter. I guess Becca would get after you for being a leech if you didn't though. :)

Lucy said...

I loved all your pictures from Christmas. Looks like you had lots of fun and excitement...(fire alarms, etc)
I'm a woos in big traffic.

Melissa said...

Hilarious! Remind me, I have one you can have!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That traffic is CRAZY!! Sorry it's such a bum deal, but at least you get to come back to visit us out here is Mud puddle ;)

Ady Hahn said...

Traffic is one thing I don't miss about Dallas. Around here, Main St. only gets congested around lunch time with everyone headed to Burger King, KFC, or Sonic.