we've been busy:
girls camp fundraiser - lots and lots and tons of cinnamon rolls made. tate didn't complain much.

chris made the boys a sand box. there is sand, everywhere. EVERYwhere.

tate feels the need to wash his hair, with sand.

dumpster diving....ok, not in a dumpster, but this bike was in my nieghbors recycling pile.

chasing superman

trying to control the new climber

sewing my "spring line" (ha!) of baby booties for the
mini bazaar.

that's a total of 25 - not the 35 i sewed last year, but still a lot.
Relief Society Birthday cake.

also a few wood projects. i will take pictures when they are finished. for now, on to the menu for girls camp, shopping list for food, and girls camp all next week. maybe then i will sit down, for a minute or two.....
11 comments:
WOW!!! You have been busy! I love the cake and the booties! Too cute :) So are you the camp director or asistant or something in your ward? I LOVE LOVE LOVE girls camp!! It is the best and I'm sure you'll have a BLAST!! :)
The cake = Awesome
So very cute and colorful.
The shoes = Darling
My faves are the pink and black ones in front.
The boys = Precious
The look like they have a good time.
The sandbox = fun, but messy. I always secretly hated ours. Beware of neighborhood cats too.
Looks like you have been BUSY! You are so talented at everything. Can't wait to see the other projects.
Wow, you are BUSY. And everything you touch is amazing. Too bad you don't live closer so you could teach me!
Everytime I look at your blog I wonder to myself why I don't take time to do the things I love to do? You always inspire me! Thank you.
I am a little jealous of your garden (seen in the background of the sandbox). Someday we'll get to work in our yard....
All your projects are darling. Have fun at girls camp! (gag) I'm so thankful for people like Brianna!!
Love the booties!! So, so cute!!
I love the Superman on the bike pic and I love your baby shoes...especially the pair in the front...so cute!
Adorable booties! And I love the sandbox pics. Doesn't every little boy want to bathe in sand?
You are amazing! I so wish I could be as crafty as you. the shoes are so dang cute! the cake is beautiful! i miss you! the kids and family are lovely. hope you had fun at camp.
You are so talented!! I love seeing everything you do -- so great. I hope you have fully recovered from girls camp!
Girls camp, in MARCH?? Can you say, I am jealous?? We have ours the first week of August--again. Oi, the heat, the heat.... Thankfully, that's the only thing to dread about it, besides leaving my sweet kiddos.
And speaking of kiddos, yours are so stinkin' cute!! And Eli-! I can't believe how grown-up he is! I htink i must have lost your blog back when i lost all my blogs, cuz i haven't been on it in ages! (or really anyone's hardly, ha!) I love your new family pics, and I'm so impressed with all of your craftiness! Especially those booties--someday, when we're out of training and out of debt, i'll hire you to make some for me :) and if i don't have little kids anymore, it'll be just b/c they are cute. ha!
Post a Comment