Found a frame at a yard sale, painted it, and added flowers. Cheap decor above our bed.
I think the polka dot garlands are my new favorite party decor.
****
Just wanted to make sure nobody thought I was twiddling my thumbs...and I read the Hunger Games series. So much better than Twilight. Though I am kind of disappointed about who she ends up with. I guess it's best for everyone, but I preferred the other. :(
3 comments:
Awesome projects! Darling frame decor and ruffley tree skirt. So fun. Hunger Games is a good series. #3 kind of bummed me out too. Not sure what I wanted from it. Glad your not sitting on your thumbs. I wish I got as much done as you do. I cleaned my laundry room yesterday. Does that count?
Yes. Everything counts. Chris said the other day, "It's hard to get stuff done with kids around." I couldn't agree more, dear. :)
Your projects are always so cute! I'll have to find you on pintrest so I can copy all your ideas.
Post a Comment