........................................check out my cake blog here!



Wednesday, October 2, 2013

She loved it!



7 comments:

Allen Family said...

oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing ever. The cake looks awesome.

Elsha said...

She's adorable! And that cake is fabulous!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love that she is diving face first into her cake! Did you make the cake? I'm assuming so because it looks awesome! I LOVE the flowers on the middle tier.

Battfam said...

It looks like she really was loving it and who wouldn't love a 3 tier cake? How fun!

ashley mikell said...

i love her little pose in the second picture. she is darling. and beautiful cake!!

Amy & John Ewell said...

It's been a looong time since I've read your blog. Congrats on a little girl! She's looks so sweet. And the cake! Seriously...you are very talented. :) Check us out too (johnandamyewell.blogspot.com).

Amy & John Ewell said...

What a cute little girl! And good job on the cake; looks beautiful!