| this stud for being my #1 support |
![]() |
| Photos by Target Portrait Studios |
![]() |
| Families ARE Forever |
![]() |
| and these goonies. they make me smile every day! |
AND - thank you to everyone for the words of encouragement. Thanks to my local friends for your service - couldn't do it all with out you. I really am thankful that I can be optimistic about our situation. I feel the love of my Heavenly Father every day.
OH - AND GO VOTE TODAY!




3 comments:
I marvel at your strength and optimism. I am simply in love with that family of yours! The Lord has most definitely blessed you and your family and he will continue to do so.
I love your family pics! They turned out so cute--of course. You are an amazing woman Mardi! Thank you for your example!
Absolutely fantastic pictures! Love the top one of you!
Post a Comment